I have an immediate need for a Web Analyst with Adobe Launch experience with a Digital Commerce team. You'll be responsible for reporting, analytics, forecasting, consolidation, and planning. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and business acumen.
Preferred site is Pittsburgh, PA but remote options are available for the right candidate.
- Creation and interpretation of product analysis and reporting (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, ad-hoc)
- Development and maintenance of client facing dashboards and visualizations in Adobe
- Responsible for coordination and tracking tags and tracking parameter implementations supporting reporting, analytics and Digital Intelligence efforts.
- Create data-driven insights about visitor behavior from website data on traffic patterns, tag tracking, order volume, conversion, navigation behavior, product selections, etc.
- Strong experience analyzing complex data sets for revenue and process improvement
- Strong Adobe Launch DTM Digital Tag Manager experience
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Identify trends in user site behavior
- Prior Web Analytics experience