Commercial Real Estate Agent - Inland Empire - Industrial Tenant Representation
We provide Existing Book of Business: Commission: ($100,000 minimum - $150,000 first year)
(Do not apply if you are a Residential Agent, Property Manager, Investment /Asset Manager, Developers, Mortgage Broker, Multifamily Agent)
(This position is geared specifically toward candidates with existing Commercial Real Estate Industrial / Warehouse transaction experience)
Synergy Real Estate Group, Corporate Advisory, Inc. (www.synreg.com), a commercial real estate brokerage firm specializing in tenant representation is seeking a Commercial Real Estate professional to help build our Inland Empire Industrial Tenant Representation practice.
· Synergy Real Estate Group, Corporate Advisory is a premier tenant / buyer representation commercial real estate firm.
A short list of our clients include NASA-Hubble, CBS Studios, Tesla, US Mint, Lucky Brand Jeans, Lazy Boy Furniture, Farmers Insurance, Cisco Systems, HP, ExxonMobil, Charles Schwab, TATA, DELL, Chinese Railroad, Sony Pictures, Orrick Harrington Law Firm
· We exclusively represent corporate tenants / buyers of industrial, warehouse, R&D and Flex space providing market research, unbiased advice and expert transaction assistance in closing lease and purchase transactions for small businesses, medium sized companies and large corporations.
Synergy specializes in identifying properties, advising and negotiating tenant / buyer rep transactions throughout U.S., Canada, Mexico, EMEA & Asia.
What makes us Unique
· Synergy Real Estate Group, Corporate Advisory through its marketing efforts, generates and secures client requirements which are passed onto its brokers/ agents to close. (No cold calls or farming required).
Leads come from various sources, but ultimately the level of your success is based on your ability to manage and close the requirements.
We will provide you as many requirements as you can handle and the tools required to being successful. You must provide the experience, drive, determination and knowledge of client relationships and commercial real estate to close deals.
· Candidate should be able to demonstrate past success in a high paced sales & transaction environment.
Hard driving commercial transaction professionals with relentless work ethic, no less an expectation to make strong $100K income will be considered.
· This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to play a key role in a brokerage firm who is already recognized as a market leader in industrial tenant representation in the Inland Empire and corporate tenant representation in Los Angles.
Scope of Work:
Lease, buy and sell commercial office, industrial, medical, legal, biotech and specialty properties throughout the Inland Empire. Represent C-Level decision makers and business owners in the facilitation of their real estate requirements.
Synergy will generate and provide an you an extensive book of business to reach a minimum of $100,000 commissions.
You will be responsible to qualify leads, tour, negotiate and close transactions.
· California DRE Salesperson or Brokers license required.
· Over 5 years of successful commercial real estate leasing and/or sales experience is required. Prior experience in managing, training and leading a sales team.
· Experience in managing a team of agents and ability to close multitude of transactions with high level of interest and experience in tenant / buyer representation.
· College education and excellent people skills required.
· Looking for someone who will accept the challenge and rewards that come from joining our quest to be the leading provider of corporate tenant/buyer representation and brokerage services in California.
Commission ($100,000 minimum - $150,000 first year)
We will meet or beat your existing split structure.
Only experienced commercial real estate candidates with experience in lease/purchase transactions need apply.
Please email resume and cover sheet for consideration. Respond directly to this ad.