Synergy Wireless Solutions is currently accepting applications from qualified candidates to join our national network deployment team in support of nationwide 5G implementation projects. Candidates will have a minimum of 3 years hands on deployment experience of Ericsson equipment. This is a great opportunity to get experience with the latest generation of equipment and be provided with 5G Training and certification.
- Ericsson Certified LTE Integration and commissioning
- Carrier Add's
- DUL/DUS Upgrades
- 6630 BBU Integration
- Min 3 years experience of Ericsson platforms
- Min 3 years experience of Telecom equipment including CSR, LMU, PDU.
- Min 3 years experience of cellular network deployment projects.
- Bachelors degree in Telecommunications / Electrical Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- OSHA 10 Certification preferred.
- First Aid Certification preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and be able to pass a driving record check.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check and MVR/DMV screen.
- Ability to travel and work in different states for extended periods of time.
Only candidates who are US residents can be considered.