We are seeking a Customer Service - Sales to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Achieve success in a career helping others. Recent demographic, economic, and global trends have created enormous opportunities for Financial Services Representatives.
Complement your own financial goals with a career where your income potential is virtually unlimited and tied to the time and energy you invest. The more you produce, the higher the potential. General agents offer allowances and bonuses that reward increasing levels of sales production.
Financial Services Representatives are independent contractors and are not employees of MassMutual, its subsidiaries, or of General Agents with whom they contract.
Eligibility applies to only those Financial Services Representatives who hold a full-time career contract (X4X) with a General Agent of MassMutual and who satisfy certain other eligibility criteria.
Take the next step! Join the team who has the resources, experience, passion and commitment to help you take your business to the next level. Your future is waiting.