Business Development Representative:
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
· Responsible for increasing market share by proactively prospecting, pursuing and closing new business
· Conduct face to face meetings with existing and potential clientele
· Develop, execute and maintain a sales plan that results in new/additional revenue
· Proactively research and secure new clients that align with existing and potential target market
· Develop, solidify and manage long term business relationships
· Deliver presentations to existing/potential customers.
· Bachelor's degree desired, but High School Diploma is acceptable.
· Desire to learn, sales experience is a PLUS
· Must be able to independently plan, manage and carry out a sales and marketing schedule
· Must have strong organizational, interpersonal, communication, relationship management & time management skills
· Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and Outlook
· Extensive sales training.
· Medical, dental vision coverage
· 401(k) with company match
Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
If you possess a strong worth ethic and can bring a positive energy to the office on an everyday basis, this is an ideal place to get your foot in the door!
We are looking to hire next week. Training is provided for the right candidate. Please submit your resume for immediate consideration and we will contact you within 24-48 hours to set up an interview with our hiring manager.
Why Work Here?We are a staffing company dedicated in placing quality candidates within our network of companies. We are unique and far different from most staffing companies. All Jobs posted on our sites are for immediate direct hire and we also hire on behalf of our clients. This eliminates steps in the hiring process and gets you to work faster!
Awesome CEO, great benefits, family oriented and lots of room for growth!
Pearl City, HI