A well-known established North Kansas City company is looking to hire a Senior Accountant.
The responsibilities of the Senior Accountant will include:
- Prepare financial statements on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Complete month end and year end reporting
- Journal entries
- Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Assist with annual audit with external auditor.
- General ledger reconciliations
- Work closely with CFO on any special projects
Requirements for the Senior Accountant position:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting
- General accounting experience
- Analytical and spreadsheet skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong communication (written and verbal) abilities
Based on your preferences, we will identify and present you with the positions that accurately reflect your chosen career path, while keeping all of your information strictly confidential. We will discuss opportunities in detail with you, respect your choices and ask your permission to proceed with a client presentation of your background and experience. We will also brief and prepare you for all client meetings. Following the interview, we will provide you with feedback in a timely manner.
Our goal is to assist you in finding that perfect fit based on your skills and experience, so we may present you with the right career opportunity.