- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A well-known Construction company located in Kansas City is seeking to add a Project Coordinator to their growing staff.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for:
- A variety of administrative support
- Processing change orders
- Work closely with subcontractors
- Maintain office filing system
- Internal customer service
- Oversee and maintain paperwork for various projects
- Communicate with project managers on any administrative needs
- 3+ years Administrative Assistant / Project Coordinator experience
- Construction experience
- Strong communication and detail-oriented skills
- Strong MS Office experience
Based on your preferences, we will identify and present you with the positions that accurately reflect your chosen career path, while keeping all of your information strictly confidential. We will discuss opportunities in detail with you, respect your choices and ask your permission to proceed with a client presentation of your background and experience. We will also brief and prepare you for all client meetings. Following the interview, we will provide you with feedback in a timely manner.
Our goal is to assist you in finding that perfect fit based on your skills and experience, so we may present you with the right career opportunity.
Synergy Staffing Services, LLC
AddressKansas City, MO
Get fresh Construction Project Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.