*The list of duties and responsibilities outlined above is representative and may not be a complete and detailed list of tasks. Employees must perform any and all other duties assigned by his or her supervisor. Additionally, this job description does not constitute a contract of employment and that the company may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, sub-assemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and sub-assemblies by using templates or reading measurements provided by the organization.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and sub-assemblies within the strut assembly line.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies while utilizing JIT/JIS capacity planning.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Capable of physical labor
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Successfully pass background check and drug test
- Detail-oriented, safety conscious
- Able to work independently
- Manage time efficiently
Synergy Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Synergy, we make all employment decisions without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight. The list of duties and responsibilities outlined above is representative and may not be a complete and detailed list of tasks. Employee must perform any and all other duties assigned by his or her supervisor. Additionally, this job description does not constitute a contract of employment and that the company may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.