Synergy Solutions Baltimore, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Deployment Analyst assists the Deployment team with deployment and cutover preparation and execution activities. They are responsible for creating the Cutover plan and coordinating with the Project teams to ensure roles and responsibilities during cutover are understood. They also participate in Dress Rehearsals and Mock Conversion activities, including helping to run the Command Center. Onshore availability strongly preferred.
- Coordinate with various project teams for deployment and migration activities. Document the detailed sequence plans for large and small deployments. Accountable for the overall planning, coordination, execution, and delivery of deployment related activities.
- Create cutover plan and review with project teams. Help run the Command Center during Dress Rehearsal and Cutover activities. Help resolve and escalate impediments, manage risk, and drive continuous improvement.
- Drive cross team and departmental impediments, planning, collaboration, and coordination. Understand, visualize, and manage upstream/downstream dependencies.
- Assist the Deployment Lead with deployment level coordination, such as creating timelines, milestones, and communications to be used during deployments.
- Identify opportunities to streamline deployments, share best practices with peers and implement continuous improvement actions on a regular basis.
- Own updates and knowledge documentation regarding lessons learned and apply those to future deployment related activities
- Past experience with Utilities Customer Information & Billing systems deployment and cutover.
- Experienced user of MS Project, and proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Strong oral and written skills and being able to communicate effectively on both a technical and business level with varying levels of stakeholders, team members and management.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including experience managing conflict, escalations, negotiating, influencing others and problem solving
- Ability to work independently and drive small/medium projects
- Ability to plan and facilitate meetings with project team members, gathering information for cutover activities
- A dedication to cross-function collaboration, communication and breaking down of silos
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
- Ability to thrive in an environment with a high degree of change
- Experience with Cloud migrations/Cutover activities
- Experience with large-scale agile projects
- Contract role with expected duration of 18-24 months.
- W-2, 1099, Corp to Corp are available option
- W-2 would include access to medical plans and benefits.
- Mostly remote role with expectation that the person would work eastern standard time business hours and would be on shore for likely travel to participate in “on site” dress rehearsals and go-live activities.
TechnologyView all jobs at Synergy Solutions