Branch Manager, Bakersfield, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Branch Manager for an In-Home Oxygen Service Provider
NO CLINICAL OR MEDICAL EXPERIENCE NEEDED
** Pay Range: $50,000-$60,000 (DOE)* Full Benefits * Work Life Balance * Immediate Opening *
Lead, Grow, and Succeed with Us.
- Looking for a great company that invest in their employees and is compassionate about its impact?
- Are you a leader who can build, excite and unite a team?
- Do you believe in “Failure is not an option”?
A successful team starts with its leader.
This leadership role requires accountability, excitement for teambuilding, motivation for excellence and the pursuit of perfection. Your goal is to build a cohesive team environment, focused on quality patient care and achieving high work standards. As a facility Manager, you will provide day to day operational leadership and support to your location, as well as anticipating operational and staffing needs. No clinical experience is needed, we will train and develop the right person.
Synergy is an In Home Respiratory provider, servicing patients in California and Nevada since 2004. We are focused on delivering the highest level of patient care and service to the doctors and hospitals we work with.
In everything we do, we believe we can make a profound impact on the lives of Medicare patients who are suffering from COPD. We strive to be the preferred provider in the eyes of our patients, partners, and physicians.
- Day shift, Full time
- 401K with employer matching
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid training
- Professional career growth, opportunities for Area Manager
- Team Environment, fast paced and supportive team culture
- 3-5 Years of Operational Management Experience
- Clean Driving Record (zero points)
- Available to take on-call rotations
- Currently Vaccinated or willing to be vaccinated for COVID
**COVID-19 Vaccination Required**
**On Call Rotations are required**
Synergy provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Synergy Sleep & Respiratory
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Synergy Sleep & Respiratory