Infor VISUAL Technical Services Consultant Tier 2
- Posted: 13 days ago
This is a remote position.
About the Job - Infor VISUAL Technical Consultant
This 100% remote position as an Infor VISUAL Technical Consultant at Synergy Resources LLC, you’ll have the opportunity to use and expand the skills developed through your education and/or professional experience. You’ll work in dynamic teams with other high-energy professionals to help our customers transform their businesses. You should have a passion for technology and an interest in solving real world problems. You can expect to work in a fast-paced organization with a bright future, an engaged team with a commitment to shared knowledge and experience, collaboration with your manager, members in the organization, and teammates to help achieve personal, project, and organizational objectives and to be involved in engaging and challenging work. The position reports to the Technical Services Manager.
HERE’S WHY YOU WOULD JOIN OUR TEAM!
The right standout Technical Consultant candidate will need to perform technical activities including, but not limited to data migration, software upgrade activities, and minor programming in applicable tools and languages. Synergy Technical Services Specialist provides a high level of customer service. Your role will be to assist with servicing our customers by providing technical services engagements using your technical experience. To be successful in this role, you should have previous technical experience providing a deep level of technical services to be able to meet customers’ expectations of implementation of their project engagements. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with internal and external customers. The Visual Technical Services Specialist Consultant Tier 2 will report to the Technical Support Manager.
Learn more about us: Synergy Resources LLC Mission, Benefits, and Work Culture | Indeed.com
Here are Synergy job requirements – you will need:
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to implement ERP Systems for the Manufacturing, Distribution, and Service industries
- Business acumen & ERP knowledge and experience with Infor Visual, is an added benefit
- Actively assist in the translating of business requirements into solutions
- Ability to work on multiple projects both internally and externally
- Plan and meet assigned tasks and schedules
- Participation in Department and Team OKRs (Objectives & Key Results)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Revising existing systems and propose suggestions for improvements
- Problem-solving and critical thinking
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and communication to be able to collaboration with customers and internal teams working in a remote setting
- Deep level of understanding of SQL, SQL Server Tool sets, and creation of SQL scripts/queries to be used within data migration customer engagements.
- Deep level of understanding of different Bi solution tool sets. Being able to offer training and deployment services from the Visual dataset.
- Engage in quarterly conversations with management team.
- Basic object-oriented language programming skills (VB.net)
- Ability to excel as a team player with strong organizational, project management skills, and capacity to multi-task
- Critical thinking and ability to think on your feet
- Troubleshooting and analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from all levels of an organization. Being able to attend customer presentations and help a Tier 3 consultant or Manager as needed
- Must be able to influence, negotiate, and resolve conflicts to reach consensus around common goals
- Responsibilities assigned as needed
- Managing of projects with a focus on customer service details
- Collaborate with other team members at a professional level
- Engage with customers in a manner that follows Synergy’s company values
- Engage with customers at their proficiency levels
- Build a customer relationship such that the customer will ask for you to be their returning consultant resource. This is a key result of being a trusted advisor to our customers.
- Schedule your customer engagement tasks on your calendar on a 2-3 week basis, so customers know their schedule of engagement.
- Increase your knowledge of our industry and how we can help our customers overcome their challenges.
- Build a foundation for career growth at Synergy Resources!
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Self-Motivated and able to work with minimal supervision in a remotely setting
- Knowledge of ERP, Manufacturing, and/or Distribution is a plus to understand key business processes - Infor VISUAL ERP preferred
- .SQL Server, SQL Server
- VISUAL Basic (VB.net)
- Database administration
- College Degree a plus, but not required
- Sick Leave
- 401 K Matching
- Company Laptop
Synergy Resources LLC
AddressCentral Islip, NY
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?