As a Physical Therapist, you will be supporting patients in their homes by providing physical therapy interventions according to the plan of care. Our ideal candidate will be an experienced, compassionate and devoted PT with great interpersonal skills.
We have full-time, part-time, per diem, PRN, temporary positions available along with flexible schedule!*
Benefits of this rewarding position are as follows:
- Flexible Schedule and Workload: Our Physical Therapists’ schedule and the workload is determined by their own input, needs, and availability. Our company knows the importance of a work/life balance and encourages such by allowing all field staff to set their own appointments with patients at their own convenience.
- Gain a Skill Set That Is Not Available Anywhere Else: As a Home Health Clinician, you will learn to make decisions independently, work efficiently and act swiftly in an emergency. By working autonomously, you will be able to hone your interpersonal skills and meet the demands of establishing trust and rapport to increase patient’s comfort.
- SKILLS Training, and Support: As a new PT to Home Health, you will have all the support our whole team can offer! From utilizing your creative methods of treating patients, and applying the latest adaptive equipment in the home setting.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide physical therapy services to patients according to a written plan of care.
- Initiate physical therapy program and instruct other personnel and/or family/caregiver members in certain phases of physical therapy with which they may work with a patient, as well as instructing them as to the goals of the physical therapy program for the patient by participating in case conferences.
- Identify patient and family/caregiver needs for other home health services and refer as necessary.
- Prepare and submit clinical and progress summaries based on the attainment of goals.
- Participate in discharge planning for patient.
- Provide physical therapy home exercise programs to families/caregivers when indicated.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Active Physical Therapy License in the state of California
- No disciplinary action to Licenses
- Clear Background Check
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions, coachable
- Able to communicate effectively, respectfully with patients/family and other team members
- Dependable Transportation, Current Driver’s License and auto Insurance
- Current BLS/CPR
- Ability to perform the physical aspects of the position
Did you know that 1.5 - 1.8 million people become Medicare Beneficiary every year? With faster Pt discharges from Hospitals & Nursing Facilities, who are taking care of these patients? Hospitals & Nursing Facilities aren't built fast enough to accommodate 1.8 million patients, in addition to current Medicare Pts! Home Health is not an easy job,because of this.Home Health is not the same as a Hospital, Nursing, or Outpatient Clinic Job. It requires you to be independent, responsible, be problem solver, a team player and more importantly a REAL Patient Advocate.
Home Health will test your integrity, work ethic, the strength of your character as a healthcare professional in exchange for better income, more quality time and career advancement. Patients need us out there, and Synergy is hiring aggressively.
We only want the best, sharpest, hardest working clinicians to MAKE A DIFFERENCE in this new frontier, and growing Healthcare .
*Posted Per Hour/Salary rates/range are based on 8 hour work day via per visit/session, efficiency & efficacy, work/patient load of the clinician. Rates may vary also depends on the Clinician's experience/qualifications, efficacy, work/patient load of the clinician. Full Time positions offered after successful 3 months probation. Ask us for details! A Home Health Industry Job.
Any questions please visit visit https://www.synergystaffingservices.com or https://www.facebook.com/SynergyStaffingServices/
SEO by Position:
Occupational Therapy, Occupational Therapist, OT, OTR/L, Occupational Therapy Assistant, OT Assistant, OTA, COTA, Clinical, Clinician, Field Clinician, Home Health, Home Health Care, Health Care, Healthcare, Case Manager, License, Licensed, Certified, Flexible Schedule, Flexible, Patient, Patient Care, BLS, CPR, Physical Therapy, Physical Therapy Doctor, Physical Therapist, PT, Physical Therapy Assistant, PT Assistant, PTA, CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA, Home Health Aid, Home Health Aide, HHA