A Service company in Elk Grove Village, IL is looking for a Temporary Part Time Customer Service Representative.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone calls, messages and email messages
- Greet, assist and/or direct visitors and the general public in a professional manner
- Provide administrative services to Branch and Business Services
- Monitoring & dispatching of work tickets in multiple software/applications and areas
- Data entry of work tickets in multiple software/applications
- Setting Up Billable Tickets in Billing Software
- Communicate with Operations to resolve any service concerns
- Work with Operations to achieve KPIs
- Extract and distribute status reports to help monitor work ticket status
- Data entry of inspections
- Verify entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to maintain support of a 24/7 work environment.
- Positive Attitude and Team Focus
- Must have excellent phone etiquette
- Must have superior customer service skills
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks, activities & software/applications simultaneously
- PC Savvy: Expertise in Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to work in a fast environment
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods of time.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Must be able to spend long periods conducting phone communications.
8:00am - 1:30pm Monday - Friday
$15.00 an hour