- Apply BIM technology for the overall benefit of the construction process.
- Develop innovative VDC solutions and provide technical assistance to the construction and design team.
- Create and implement BIM standards and coordinate processes, policies, and requirements
- Train managers and subcontractors in how to use BIM technology to identify potential clashes in field.
- Run clash detection, document clashes, and track through Clash Reporting.
- Create presentation material/ visual aids.
- All projects are in the Charlotte area. No need for extended travel.
- A Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or Architecture is required.
- At least 5 years of experience in a BIM Management, VDC technology role, on commercial building projects in excess of $20M is required.
- At least 3 of those years must have been working for a GC, CM, Program Management, or A/E firm, on the total project, not just MEP or other specific trades.
- Excellent client communication and relationship building skills are required.
- You must currently live in Charlotte, NC area, or be willing to relocate to Charlotte. (Reasonable relocation expenses will be paid)
- $80- $120K/year depending on experience. Full benefits: healthcare, vision, 401K, PTO, etc..
Keywords: BIM, BIMM, REVIT, Charlotte, NC, MEP coordination, MEP coordinator, VDC, construction jobs, design engineer, Project management, project manager, assistant Project Manager, project Engineer, office Engineer, design Manager, Architectural, Architect, Virtual Design Models, AutoCAD Architecture & Revit, Sketch-up, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign, Solidworks modeling, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, Columbia, SC, North Carolina, South Carolina. 190506-VDC