Specialty contractor has an immediate need for a Project Manager to run projects for key clients/owners for their Beltsville Maryland division.
· Projects are civil in nature, involving underground utilities, so familiarity with civil construction is preferred, but not required.
· Your ability to manage people, handle multiple projects at a time, and work well with the client is of utmost importance.
· Daytime travel to check the status of jobsites will be necessary but you will be home every night.
· This position will be responsible for multiple projects for this company. These projects are not complicated, but do require strong management and multi-tasking skills. You will have full responsibility for scheduling, cost control, subcontractor management, cost analysis, directing crews, billing, and maintaining excellent relationships with owners.
· At least 7 years’ experience managing construction projects for a GC or specialty contractor is required.
· You must have experience managing subs and directing some self-performed work. Experience managing cost and schedule is essential. Ability to manage subcontractors and material procurement is crucial.
· A 4 year degree is required.
Candidates whose experience has been working for an owner, owner's rep, or design firm do not qualify and will not be considered.
You must currently live within the greater Washington D.C/ Baltimore metropolitan area. If you live within the area, but do not live within commuting distance of Beltsville, Maryland reasonable relocation expenses will be paid.
Compensation: $95,000 -$110,000/ year plus a vehicle allowance and fuel. Bonus program of up to 20% of annual salary, paid in quarterly installments. Medical, dental, & 401K.
Keywords: sitework, Site work, building construction, commercial construction, underground utilities, MDDOT, sewer repair, pipe lining, water lines, storm sewer, sanitary sewer, paving, piling, concrete, foundations, concrete forming, construction jobs, General contractor, HVAC, Electrical, Mechanical, MEP, Project Manager, Project Executive, operations manager, Beltsville, Maryland, MD, Washington DC, Baltimore, jobs, Heavy highway, civil, Heavy civil, sewer repair, pipe lining, Transportation, sitework, Site work, earthwork, grading, building construction, commercial construction, underground utilities, pipe lining, water lines, storm sewer, sanitary sewer, paving, piling, Fdot, foundations, concrete, construction jobs, General contractor, HVAC, Electrical, Mechanical, MEP, plumbing, Project Manager, Project Executive, operations manager, construction jobs, Heavy highway, civil, Heavy civil, Transportation, 200608-PM,
Synergy Professionals, Inc.
Why Work Here?
Excellent salary and benefits!