· Manage Materials Management and your Team around company-wide purchasing functions, product ordering systems, product inventory controls and inventory level optimization, vendor selections, and all purchasing and related activities
· Maintain relationships and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
· Develop and implement Distribution systems and processes to meet current and future stocking needs of internal and external customers
·Provide accurate reports and analyze data to find trends and make recommendations to management
Qualifications / Skills
· Five (5) years of experience in supply chain management, inventory control, cost minimization and inventory control management and software system controls
· Experience in managing and optimizing $2 million of inventory for a complicated $20 million per year revenue company
· Ability to work with multiple sites across multiple states
· Ability to work in a fast pace environment with critical customer response in a highly compliance oriented industry.
· Strong Organizational skills and methodologies and precise attention to detail required
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and a good understanding of electronic technology solutions
· Understanding distribution and invoicing systems, including shipping and receiving optimization as well as Kanban and Lean system implementation
Synergy OrthopedicsSynergy Orthopedics is a dynamic, rapidly growing Third Party Biller of Orthopedic Bracing and Rehabilitation products focused on serving Patients and Physicians in the PA, NJ, DE, MD and NY State areas for a wide range of Orthopedic and Podiatric rehabilitation and surgical needs.