Are you someone who thrives in a progressive, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment? Are you eager to be a part of an up and coming enterprise and excited to help build it from the ground up?
The Customer Service & Sales Coordinator position is an entry level position in our firm with the unlimited opportunity for advancement only offered in a entrepreneurial startup environment. This position serves as the main liaison between our clients and consumers, and is essentially the eyes, ears, and voice of the brand. The Customer Service & Sales Coordinator’s main responsibility is to interact with consumers directly and assist them in choosing the appropriate products and services needed for their households while maintaining a consistently positive brand image.
The few coveted spots in the customer-facing team will be trained in all product knowledge and customer service / sales techniques and how these translate across all departments of our firm.
If you are up for a challenge, the main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Follow up on assigned customer leads and business prospects daily through direct contact on multiple channels
- Deliver exceptional customer care and always resolve any issues or complaints with professionalism and in a timely manner
- Attend regular team meetings daily to strategize territory and product plans
- Maintain exceptional performance standards in customer satisfaction and closing customer leads
- Maintain open communication with management and other team members
- Build a thorough working knowledge of products, consumer demand, market prices & brand compliance
- Hire, train and develop other team members
What we are looking for in our next team member:
- Highly personable, outgoing and positive team member
- Ability to adhere to strict compliance policies
- Comfortable interacting with consumers daily and following up sales leads
- Proactively approaches problems with solution oriented mentality
- Basic computer skills and technical proficiency
- All training is provided as this is an entry level position, we just need the right raw material!