Why Work With Us?
We are a top marketing firm in the region providing customized marketing and sales solutions for our clients. As a startup firm, our teams are close-knit and the opportunities for growth unlimited. We are seeking an innovative, performance-driven Promotional Sales Account Manager to assist with the expansion of our client’s presence locally. Each position is a valued member of our team, and will benefit from our progressive and open-minded work culture, one-on-one mentorship, accessible executives, and a dedication to improving ourselves and thereby improving others. Our people are the fountainhead of innovation in our company, all ideas are heard and evaluated equally from the bottom up. The Promotional Sales Account Manager is the key point of our representation to clients & customers alike.
The Promotional Sales Account Manager is the key point of contact for all consumers for a designated client and serves as the main liaison for communications between both parties. This position is considered to be entry level, meaning that, all necessary training is provided and we will build upon the skill sets an individual enters the company with and expand professional horizons.
- Professionalism: Evaluate, develop and execute marketing and sales strategy for clients with effective communication.
- Attitude: Display a daily passion and energy towards goals.
- Communication: Connect with team members, clients and customers, actively listen and share information.
- Problem Solving: Identify problems, involve others in seeking solutions and respond quickly to new challenges
- Leadership: Develop trust and credibility, motivate others and accept responsibility.
- Teamwork: encourage cooperation and collaboration
- Client Value Creation: Understand the importance of delivering high quality service to clients and consumers
- Bachelors degree preferred or commensurate experience
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to “think on your feet”
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong desire to grow in an expanding company
- Eager to learn all aspects of marketing, sales and client management
- Ability to travel on occasion for meetings and conferences