We are seeking a candidate with a background in Warehouse and General Labor (sports fans preferred) - Full Time to join our team! We are looking to add 4-5 new consultants on our team. You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
Responsibilities as our Junior Project Manager/CSR:
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Assisting customers face-to-face with any billing and/or equipment issues
- Handling new customer acquisitions and qualifying potential clientele
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Weekly Bonuses & Incentives
- Complete Training Provided
- Travel Opportunities
- Opportunity for management growth
- Yearly R&R trips for qualifying reps
Currently we are seeking someone to be in our Marketing sector with a background in public relations.
We campaign for over 50 Fortune 500 clients! Now we are expanding and looking to bring on more contracts. Therefore, we need to expand our firm as well.
We are actively seekingEntry Level Professionals for our Sales & Marketing teams! These are competitive positions that start on the ground floor but offer rapid advancement towards a management role. Since we consider ourselves an up and coming leader in the area, we are looking for fast paced, high energy, competitive minded professionals to cross train in all areas.
Marketing and Sales
Advertising and Public Relations
Entry Level Management
We are seeking individuals with LEADERSHIP qualities, great COMMUNICATION skills, people that excel through competition and have a drive for SUCCESS. The main job responsibility is to aid our Marketing Representatives, Advertising Associates, and Senior Staff in specific projects related to our clients.
Ability to start right away
High School degree or higher
Great Communication skills
Hard Working & Determined
Reliable transportation to the office on a daily basis
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN OUR COMPANY AND GOOD LUCK!