Medical Doctor – Physician Home Visits
Location: Dallas/Fort Worth Metro Area
Benefits Offered: Dental, Medical, Vision, PTO, 401K
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are looking for a Medical Doctor who is adept at providing services to our growing patient base. We provide post care for our patients. As a Clinic provider, you’ll be exposed to cross functional teams and have the opportunity to revolutionize how patients are cared for post illness.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Conducts initial visit, and regularly scheduled follow up visits with patients. All visits will be completed within the house call and enterprise setting.
- Ability to treat and manage the health and improvement of patients as it pertains to their post wellness, chronic illness, and any other developing health concerns. The goal is to reduce emergency care by providing comprehensive and cost-effective care.
- Ability to interview, examine, assess, evaluate, and identify health problems.
- Knowledge in physical and mental therapies, infusion, wound care, and pain management. If not proficient in these areas, must possess a strong desire to learn these areas of medicine.
- Must demonstrate compassion for patients and their barriers to health, and most importantly have a positive and supportive personality to support patients and to be understanding of their needs. In addition, must work well with fellow staff.
- Superior attention to detail with patient care and patient documentation.
- Clinical supervision of all medical support staff.
- Collaborate with Management and our Board of Directors to identify opportunities for patient care, administrative, and utilization enhancements.
- Strong interpersonal communication, motivational, and problem-solving skills.
- Additional duties as assigned by the company, management, and Board of Directors.
- Licensed to practice in Texas.
- Must have an active license as Medical Doctor
- Must have an active DEA license
- Must be able to pass a background check--clean licenses and histories only
- Ability to relate well to patients and support staff
- Availability to work at least 40 hours per week. Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM.
- Most importantly - a passion for delivering amazing medical care and putting our patients first.
- Collaborative nature - you’ll be working clinical and non-clinical teams to think through new ways to engage our patients. We need you to be a team player.
- Technical proficiency - we have key systems we use, and you need to be comfortable using these tools.