Do you have a passion for health, wellness and changing lives?
Do you want to be a part of a movement that is empowering people in your community to take back their health?
And do you have a proven track record of providing exceptional customer service and building lasting professional relationships?
If the answer to that is yes, then we can’t wait to hear more about you!
We work to educate and empower people to take control of their health – incorporating the care of the whole person through neurology, endocrinology, immunology, nutrition and exercise.
We are on a mission to reach out to our community and beyond and teach them that there is a way to get to the root cause of their health issues, instead of treating symptoms. We are looking for a team member who is dedicated to carry out this mission with us!
Here are the values our office lives by:
· We work to do the right thing every day
· We empower people to take back their health
· We are committed to delivering the highest quality in everything we do
· We believe a team member should be valued and rewarded for hard work
· We create a positive and supportive environment
· We welcome change and strive to continually improve
About this position
We are looking for a Wellness Assistant to run our front office operations. This would include administrative duties, phone and face-to-face communications with patients, as well as community outreach for our wellness programs.
You are the right fit if you :
· Communicate in a friendly and effective manner with all walks of life
· Take immense pride in your work and are passionate about improving your craft and skills
· Stay organized even in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
· Stay focused and on task with minimal oversight
· Practice open, honest and supportive communication – our team is small and tight-knit J
· Think critically and proactively problem solve
· Speak English and Spanish (Bi-lingual)
· Have previous experience as a server, Bank teller or in customer service
If that sounds like you, please call (760) 535-0108 and leave a message.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: 205 W. Mission Ave. Suite P Escondido CA 92025
Competitive hourly wage (based on experience) Plus Monthly Bonus System