Seeking Veteran Unicorn F&B Director with Sommelier certification and Entrepreneurial spirit to lead RELAIS CHATEAUX ***** Five Diamond boutique F&B program at Historic Hotel. For the past 125 years, has been an Iconic destination.and now we are bringing it from old to new.
LOOKING FOR AN ABSOLUTE ROCKSTAR WHO WANTS TO REACH FOR THE STARS!! $100K with points!!!
Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton, Park Hyatt, Starwood Luxury collection or Conrad experience all will be helpful in attending to Luxury environment.Must love country living and appreciate the 4 SEASONS.SPRING/SUMMER/FALL/WINTER
F&B for HISTORIC RESORT provides strategic and operational leadership, guidance, and is responsible for coordinating, relating, supervising and directing all property food and beverage operations, while maintaining a profitable F&B department, high quality products and service levels. He/she is expected to market ideas to promote business; cost control, guest satisfaction, reduce employee turnover; maintain revenue and payroll budgets; and meet budgeted productivity while keeping quality consistently high while applying cutting edge technical food and beverage knowledge.
Food & Beverage will be a critical element to the success of the operation. Leading the “front line” with the guests. They will be responsible for training, developing, payroll and monitoring staff interaction with guests. They are also responsible for upholding high standards of service and true hospitality as well as consistently infusing the staff with an “above and beyond” mentality
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Extremely Strong hands-on operating skills having operated multiple operations and concepts.
- Develop as well as follow corporate SOP's and standards for training
- Develop and implement a business strategy that will drive all combined outlet revenues for a minimum of $8 M
- Strong leadership and communication skills - develop and provide timely reports on status of the business to ownership
- Operate all dining areas to specifications, upholding high standards, impeccable service and delivering a unique experience exceeding guest expectation at every turn
- Ensure service style and standards are met and guest expectations are exceeded.
- Identify customer needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns.
- Monitors guests and internal feedback and takes corrective action as required ensuring the highest level of guest satisfaction.
- Be proactive in developing innovative ideas to facilitate the continual delivery of exceptional quality product.
· Lead F&B team by training and appraising talented personnel and build team capability, knowledge and resources to meet short and long term business objectives
- Mentor, train and coach team members, oversee new hires, track team training and oversee staff in dining rooms, member common areas.
- Interviews, trains, supervises, encourage, mentor, coach, train, develop, and evaluates staff.
- Hold all team members accountable for their areas of responsibility and clearly articulate expectations.
- ·Identify, customize and deliver individual member requirements.
- Maintain effective working relationship with food and beverage management, staff and all departments.
- ·Develop innovative solutions to enhance communication of guest and service information
- ·Trouble shoot in complex service situations
- Manage monthly food, beverage, labor expenses to the budget, minimizing expenses and overtime.
- Oversee the ordering and inventory control of foods and beverages, supplies, and ensure that paperwork is processed for bookkeeping and payment.
- Report on management regarding sales results and product