Synergy Healthcare USA is a growing, privately held onsite clinic management company based in Charlotte NC. We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Owatonna, MN for 14 hours/week. Days can be negotiated.
If you are seeking a position on a part-time basis that allows clinical independence, patient-oriented and wellness-based care, and greater clinical satisfaction for yourself as a healthcare provider, then employment with Synergy Healthcare offers a welcomed alternative. Positions are located at municipalities and businesses that are seeking to control skyrocketing health care cost by providing a wellness based onsite clinic for their employees. As a Synergy provider you would aid employees with chronic condition management, high risk health intervention, acute/episodic care, and reaching their personal health goals.
• Master's degree required. Master's degree in NP program or post Master's NP program
• Current NP license in appropriate state, registry w/state medical bd, and current DEA registry, or ability to obtain in a timely manner.
• Ability to pass criminal background check
• Ability and desire to communicate and teach patients on a wide variety of health-related issues – both acute/episodic care as well as chronic disease management.
• Ability to work autonomously, while making safe and effective independent medical/clinical decisions.
• Ability to independently and consistently draw venous lab samples.
• Ability to interpret lab results and effectively communicate those results to the patients.
• Ability to self-manage scheduling of designated clinical population.
• Previous experience with the use of an Electronic Medical Records system
Thank you for your interest in working with our clients at Synergy Healthcare!