- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $60,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Synergy Health Partners is looking for a full-time Physician Liaison to work in our Marketing Department.
The physician liaison is the most public-facing role in the Marketing Department. The Physician Liaison is responsible for forming, maintaining, and growing relationships between SHP and external referral sources (physicians, physician offices, managed care facilities, and other potential sources of referrals). This role operates with minimal direct supervision and requires regular, daily travel to various locations in the Metro Detroit region.
- Surveying local primary and specialty physicians to increase the number of patient referrals to the healthcare system.
- Meeting with local physicians to promote our facility's services.
- Helping doctors to build and maintain relationships with specialists and surgeons to refer patients with confidence.
- Growing physician referrals and connecting our facility with the local healthcare community.
- Meeting with referring doctors to discuss patient care, referrals, new treatments, and thanking them for existing referrals.
- Increasing high revenue procedures and surgeries.
- Reporting on your progress in building referrals and managing practitioner relationships.
- Arranging and leading events promoting healthcare practices
- Bachelor's degree in sales, marketing, healthcare administration, or related field.
- A willingness to travel.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, public speaking, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of and experience with at least one CRM platform
- Basic understanding sales cycle
- Experience in healthcare sales.
- General medical knowledge, especially related to our facility's services, treatment offerings, and equipment.
Synergy Health Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Synergy Health Partners MSO, LLC
Synergy Health Partners is a healthcare management organization at the forefront of patient care. We work with our physicians, nurses, and other clinical staff to maintain the highest quality of care centered on patient-focused outcomes. With respect for the person and their health as the driving mindset behind our practice, we aim to provide cutting-edge compassionate treatment to each and every one of our patients. We partner with healthcare practices large and small and use over forty years of experience in medicine in the Metro Detroit area to ensure peace of mind to all of those in our care. Synergy Health Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
500 Stevenson Hwy. Ste. 300 TroyTroy, MI
HealthcareView all jobs at Synergy Health Partners MSO, LLC