Synergy Health Partners is looking for a Clinical Manager. We operate clinics in Warren and Livonia. Under limited supervision, the Clinical Manager plans, directs, and coordinates, the administrative activities of the clinical site. The Clinical Manager manages and oversees all facility operations. The Clinical Manager works with staff leads and other team members to ensure the highest quality care, in line with Synergy Health Partners’s organizational model and mission. The Clinical Manager works to ensure continued financial performance, ensure satisfied patients via an outcome-based patient-centric model, and a develops and maintains a positive image in the community.
This is a full-time, salaried position. PTO, benefits, and a retirement plan are available.
Physical Demands: This position involves spending most of a shift (not less than six hours) standing and walking. There is a significant amount of data entry, reading, and writing, communication, and computer and phone usage. Applicants will need to be able to:
- Spend at least six (6) hours per day standing and walking
- Communicate effectively in-person, electronically, and telephonically with patients, coworkers, and others
- Lift approximately fifty pounds (50 lbs.); lift approximately twenty pounds (20 lbs.) over head
- Spend extended periods of time on feet, looking at computer screen, monitoring patients and/or equipment
- Frequent bending, reaching, squatting, sitting, grasping, pushing, and pulling.
- Performs managerial tasks related to staffing, operations, financial matters, facility maintenance, etc.
- Oversees the site’s billings, accounting, accounts receivable, collections and accounts payable as well as any communications or directives from the organization’s corporate billing office. Monitors budget usage throughout the year to determine fiscal performance, makes appropriate recommendations/adjustments to Director.
- Organizes and assigns duties to employees relating to all office clinical, clerical, and other functions.
- Maintains and improves customer satisfaction in the office. Resolves problems and complaints related to site activities or staff.
- Develops and maintains an efficient flow of work throughout the practice by enforcing procedures, scheduling directives, and patient flow. Develops and initiates changes when necessary.
- Directly oversees registration at the office. Responds to staff and provider requests regarding office issues.
- Ensures compliance with established human resources, operational, and other organizational policies and procedures.
- Promotes and maintains an office environment that is in compliance with federal, state, & local regulatory agencies.
- Ensures routine maintenance of equipment.
- Reviews and approves weekly time records of all office staff. Monitors vacation requests, family and medical leave, and attendance.
- Acts as a liaison between the various departments and providers.
- Ensures compliance with all organizational policies.
- Ensures compliance with all third-party policies and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or five years managing a private practice clinical site with multiple physicians
- Superior communication and personnel management skills
- Knowledge of medical practice operations
- Supervisory experience
- At least ten years working in a medical setting
- Experience managing ten or more employees
- Experience developing budgets and revenue projections for clinical sites
- Personnel mediation and dispute resolution training
Synergy Health Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Synergy Health Partners MSO, LLCSynergy Health Partners is a healthcare management organization at the forefront of patient care. We work with our physicians, nurses, and other clinical staff to maintain the highest quality of care centered on patient-focused outcomes. With respect for the person and their health as the driving mindset behind our practice, we aim to provide cutting-edge compassionate treatment to each and every one of our patients. We partner with healthcare practices large and small and use over forty years of experience in medicine in the Metro Detroit area to ensure peace of mind to all of those in our care. Synergy Health Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.