Search Lead Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Synergy Global Technologies Inc. is a fast growing global provider of complete Information Technology solutions and services across a number of vertical domains. Our clientele list includes the world's largest financial services institutions, telecommunications companies, law firms, government departments, transportation companies, consultancies, publishing & media companies, healthcare, pharmaceuticals and global corporations.We are currently looking for talented and bright professionals for one of our premium client to join their global workforce. Please find below the job description
• Able to do indexing various data sources into Sinequa using Sinequa connectors/custom connectors and do feature configuration such as predictive suggestion, wildcard search, facets configuration, partial search, thesaurus configuration, stemming enablement, stop words removal.
• Responsible to develop and support push APIs for custom connector development and create query pipelines for various applications. ML model cration for query suggestion and ART and create Search page and configure for different result template and construct Sinequa API for search, analytics (search/click/view) and generate Sinqua OOTB analytics reports and dashboards and Custom dimension creation would be part of day to day work.
• The developers will also be working on integration of third party components in Sinequa and other integrations like Smartlogic/Scibite for content enrichment and entity processing
• Work on UI/UX development using Angular and Boostrap focused on business needs
• Backend development using Java/C#
• Sinequa Must) – Index,Connector,Queries,Facets,Results,Security
• Experience with Enterprise Search platform like Coveo/Elastic/Solr
• C#/Java development experience
• PowerShell scripting
• UI development using Angular & Bootstrap (Must )
• Knowledge of SQL queries
Synergy Global Technologies Inc.
EngineeringView all jobs at Synergy Global Technologies Inc.