- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SUMMARY: The General Manager will have primary responsibility for leading operations for a major market for Synergy Global Housing. The position will have overall responsibility for financial results through superior leadership. The General Manager will have overall responsibility for client relations and overall service performance, inventory management, vendor relations, operations, oversight of the inside sales team and collaborating with the sales team.
The General Manager will be responsible for driving his/her team through continuous improvement process, staff development, team building, training and creating a work culture that is conducive to optimum employee productivity and creativity.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES: (Employee may perform any combination of the essential functions shown below. This position description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, knowledge or abilities associated with this classification, but is intended to accurately reflect the principal job elements).
- Financial management including budgeting and forecasting, monthly review and annotations.
- Proactive involvement with Customer Service performance, issue escalation, training, and process flow for exceptional service delivery. Internal and external customer performance evaluation and resolution.
- Accountable for consistent communication and coordination with other departments such as Residential Services.
- Represent the company by building strong partnerships with vendors and suppliers.
- Responsible for hiring, onboarding, and training of direct reports.
- Responsible for radical focus and management of inventory to minimize vacancy and provide quality product.
- Responsible for day to day oversight of inside sales team with focus on lead management, booking activity, and client relations support.
- Support Sales by participating in proposals, pricing decisions, and communicate relevant information in sales meetings when appropriate.
- Look to gain an advantage over the competition by recommending different or additional services based on customer needs.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends as well as the local business direction and shares with team.
- Responsible for special projects as necessary to enhance the team’s job performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or related field.
- 10+ years of management experience in sales, business development, or operations demonstrating a successful track record.
- Proven ability to develop relationships
- Demonstrated solid motivational, leadership skills and business acumen
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed in this document are the minimum qualifications required in order to successfully be considered and hired for the position.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills (ability to communicate with all levels of the organization). Ability to read, write, hear, and speak in English.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or related field.
10+ years of management experience in sales, business development, or operations demonstrating a successful track record.
LICENSES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
PHYSICAL DEMANDS, ABILITIES & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and the work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job, and must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Hearing and speaking to exchange information in person and on the telephone; seeing to read, prepare and proofread documents; sitting or standing for extended periods of time; dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and other office equipment; kneeling, bending at the waist and reaching overhead, above the shoulders and horizontally to retrieve and store files and supplies; may lift and move boxes of testing materials in the receiving, storing, sorting and distribution process weighting up to 25 lbs.
Generally works in a moderately quiet office environment with constant interruptions.
Synergy provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Synergy Global Housing, LLC
AddressSan Diego, CA
RetailView all jobs at Synergy Global Housing, LLC
Get fresh Lead Generation Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.