GDOL-IT is looking Systems Analyst 2 for 6 months contract Role in Atlanta, GA.
MUST WORK ON-SITE
Skills for Systems Analyst 2:
· Open/document/track problem tickets escalating to appropriate workgroups when required.
· 2 years’ Experience with troubleshooting network connectivity issues in both LAN and WAN environments.
· Vocational/Technical degree in computer applications, computer technology or a closely related area from an accredited college.
· A+ Certification or Network+ Certification.
· Experience with local and network printer troubleshooting and repair
Responsibilities for Systems Analyst 2:
· Imaging, deployment & technical support of laptops, desktops & peripherals to in-house & remote customers.
· Configure & support desktop applications & ensure configurations comply with IT policies. Date backup & restore, hardware surplus.
· Provide special project support imaging, deployment, breakdown & relocation of computer equipment.
· Perform end user data back-up & recovery ensuring attention to detail.
· Process surplus equipment according to established procedures, proper sanitization of electronic equipment up to and including disk wiping to DoD standards.
· Provide onsite and remote desktop support for internal customers.
· Troubleshoot workstation & peripheral problems & effectively diagnose and resolve issues remotely and in person.
· Ensure that end user applications and equipment continue to work as expected & are in compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and rules.
· Coordinate with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop hardware and software.