We are looking IT Architect Permanent Role in Dearborn, MI.
Skills for IT Architect:
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field or applicable professional certification and/or eight to ten years relevant technical and analytical experience.
· Requirements include the same as previous in job family plus strong technical, analytic, design and development experience.
Extensive experience in/with:
· Developing and implementing multiple architecture frameworks, models and integrated strategies to support enterprise requirements
· Use of leading-edge tools and model-based development
· Vendor management to ensure resource requirements and timelines are met
· Monitoring risk and ensuring the operation integrity of each release throughout the project implementation cycle
· Multi-faceted technology architectures
· Technical strategic and tactical enterprise project management
· Developing business plans for technology initiatives
Strong knowledge of:
· Complex tactical network infrastructure technology
· Network security and control procedures
· Strong leadership experience including:
· Providing technical consultation, mentoring and training to less senior staff
· Providing technical knowledge and leadership to project teams/technical project maintenance teams
· Drive project solutions and hold project team members accountable for the successful achievement of solutions
· Strong written communication skills, including, but not limited to, procedures and technical material preparation and presentation.
· Establish networking environment by Architecting and designing network configurations; directing network installations; documenting and enforcing standards.
· Maximize network performance by monitoring performance; providing 3rd level troubleshooting on network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with peers on network optimization.
· Secure network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
· Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Report network operational status by gathering and prioritizing information.
· Cisco Certifications (CCDA, CCNP OR CCNA)
· Configuration and daily support of Cisco ACI and NX-OS
· Minimum 4 years hands on experience.
· VMware NSX Network
· Minimum 2 year hands on experience.
· Cisco NAC (ISE 802.11x)
· Cisco Wireless (Identity Services Engine (ISE), Mobility Services Engine (MSE), Prime, Controllers, Aironet Access Points)
· Meraki Wireless
· Cisco 36xx, 37xx, 38xx, 4xxx, 9xxxx, ASR1x
· LAN/WAN Routing Architecture and Protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP etc.)
· Network Management Tools (Solar Winds, Gigamon, NetScout)
· InfoBlox – NetMRI, IPAM
· SSL VPN
· Packet Capture Tools
· Voice and data communication
Responsibilities for IT Architect:
· Provides the highest level of infrastructure technical expertise and project leadership in the department.
· Designs and develops technical and business initiatives and strategies in order to support the infrastructure department and IS goals.
· Develops an understanding of the Auto Club Group (ACG) business strategy and competitive environment to ensure technology solutions align with business requirements.
· Provides recommendations to senior management regarding new technology, design and system enhancements.
· Provides support to Security in the development of appropriate audit controls and procedures.
· Develops work plans and estimates for complex projects and ensures that project teams remain on schedule and within budget.
· Monitors risks to ensure the operations integrity of each release throughout the implementation cycle. Develops and maintains vendor relationships.