We are looking for Administrative Assistant III 6 months contract Role Alpharetta, GA. Performs standard administrative support tasks that are secretarial/clerical in nature.
Skills for Administrative Assistant III:
· Able to set up and manage a hard copy or electronic filing system.
· Experience in preparing Time & Expense reports. Comfortable supporting more than one team member and interacting with different types of clients.
· Intermediate position that requires a Bachelor’s degree or 2-5 years of equivalent experience.
· Able to create basic documents in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knows how to access and navigate through electronic databases, the Internet and e-mail systems.
Responsibilities for Administrative Assistant III:
· Transfer document content into the EtQ Reliance Office Integration templates for the appropriate document type.
· Attach the OI template into its document shell in EtQ Reliance.
· Route migrated documents to Administrative Review and perform Administrative Review activities.
· Route migrated documents to the Review phase. Once the review is completed, update the document according to review feedback.
· Route updated documents for Approval.
· Can operate the advanced features of a phone/voicemail to facilitate conference calls.
· Knows how to operate most office equipment.
· Can organize one or multiple hard copy or electronic calendars.
· Can coordinate travel arrangements
· Assist with updating documents with client’s header, footer and related references on exiting S&IP documents
· Assist with other Quality Systems harmonization efforts as requested.