Technical Writer IV
Synergy America, inc Roswell, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking Technical Writer IV 3 months contract Role in Roswell, GA. Senior Technical Writer to help create and build out an engaging, user-friendly technical and end user documentation for our connected software product. Will support the product management team and work closely with engineering, software development, and product marketing team members to produce top quality technical documentation, infographics, and screenshot markups that communicates complex information in a simple, easy-to understand manner. Additionally, you’ll develop and promote the adoption of documentation templates for system documentation, user guide documentation and release notes documentation.
Skills for Technical Writer IV:
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in English, Communication, or Journalism.
· 3-5 years experience working as a Technical Writer or in related job role.
· Excellent writing and proofreading skills in multiple mediums. SaaS experience is preferred.
· Strong communication and collaboration skills with ability to work with different SMEs.
· Strong ability to analyze, synthesize complex content and own end-to-end document creation.
· Familiarity with REST API, release notes documentation
· Good ability to prioritize different projects and a positive attitude to tackle challenges.
· Experience working with Agile/Scrum software development teams.
· Experience creating infographics such as diagrams, screenshots, workflows, graphs, etc.
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
• Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC) and the lifecycle of
• documentation from pre-release through on-going maintenance.
• Certification through the Society for Technical Communicators
• Experience using XML tools to create documentation
• Previous software development experience
• Portfolio of work and/or writing samples.
Responsibilities for Technical Writer IV:
• Work with product managers, product marketing, and engineers to produce and maintain high
• quality, world-class documentation, including:
• System documentation, User Guides, FAQs, Integration and API developer Guides
• In platform documentation (tooltips, welcome instructions, etc.), Release Notes, etc.
• Product documentation such as change management, SLA, security/data policy, etc.
• Learn complex concepts and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and
• understood by users.
• Assist in planning, scheduling, and tracking documentation work to meet required timing
• Write software documentation from technical specifications, discussions with developers, and
• hands-on experimentation.
• Collaborate with creative directors and brand champions to follow design/style guides.
• Integrate use case and functional data into user documentation and examples.
Synergy America, inc
EducationView all jobs at Synergy America, inc