Our client is seeking a Senior IT Auditor to be based in the Wilmington, Delaware suburbs. The successful candidate will demonstrate understanding of business, control risk management, IT controls, and related regulatory compliance standards. You will perform internal audit assurance activities (finance, operational, IT, and SOX). You will have the ability be involved in planning & scoping. This position leads and participates in audits with an emphasis on internal controls and risks for the company. The candidate will work with the business functions, IT, and other areas within the company.
- 3-5 years of IT audit experience, with manufacturing industry focus.
- Fortune 500 IT audit experience or BIG 4 audit experience.
- IT Audit of SAP systems; technical knowledge of SAP security and core SAP concepts
- Experience and strong technical knowledge of SAP security, testing SAP IT Controls, core SAP concepts and SAP Governance, Risk, and Compliance solutions (SAP GRC)
- Experience with SOX (implementing or auditing controls)
- CISA, CISSP, CIA, CPA, or other certifications preferred
- Knowledge of SOC and SSAE18 reports.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Bachelor's degree (in Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Accounting Information Systems or related field)