Our client is seeking an IT Audit Manager who will lead all aspects of the IT audit plan and its execution. The successful candidate will also support Internal Audit leadership in the strategic direction of the audit competency.
This position requires strong communication skills, as it involves interaction with senior leadership within Finance, IT, and the businesses. Ability to develop professional relationships is key. This position actively oversees the planning and execution of audit work and ensuring high-value recommendations are provided to relevant process owners. The role will work with business, functions, and IT organizations to ensure application security controls and processes are implemented to support business processes and financial information. The Audit Manager will also be responsible for the professional development of its direct reports through matching employee development needs and goals with the needs of the organization.
- 5-8 years of leading a group of IT auditors involving cloud or mobile computing, Infrastructure, financial systems, Enterprise Resource Planning systems, system implementations, cyber security and privacy
- Fortune 500 IT audit experience in the manufacturing industry or Big 4 audit experience.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of SAP (security, transaction codes, GRC, BW, etc.)
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong management and oral/written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills - the ability to work in a collaborative team environment and effectively interface with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, and effectively manage multiple priorities
- CISA, CISSP and/or CIA certification
- May require domestic and/or international travel - approximately 5-10 % of the time (very low chance of this)
Bachelor's degree (in Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Accounting Information Systems or related field)
Synergistic Systems Inc (dba SynergisticIT)
Why Work Here?Since its inception in 1992, SynergisticIT has been providing Fortune 1000 financial services organizations, insurance companies, banks and government agencies with top-tier, high performing IT resources. The SynergisticIT founders, have long track records as successful information technologists — experience that enables them to identify the resources their clients need to achieve their goals. The SynergisticIT management team is committed to upholding the firm’s reputation for excellence by recruiting and placing only the highest caliber IT professionals.
If you are an IT professional who is passionate about IT, join us! Company is run by IT professionals like you!