Senior Network Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sr. Network Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Design and operate the full life cycle of the corporate network, both hands on and by providing direction to department engineers
- Support incidents and problems to ultimate resolution
- Analyze, conceive, self-start, and drive project to completion for new technology and solution designs
- Liaison throughout the organization to provide support for client server computing
Sr. Network Engineer Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, or an industry-related field
- Experience with Extreme switches, CISCO switches and routers, server install and service, network administration, and security issues.
- MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, CCSP or industry-equivalent certifications preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Must 10+ years of networking experience
- Proven Leadership and Management skills
- Ability to design and implement network projects
- Must have superior network skills
- Knowledge of multiple operating systems
- Experience with network security
- Ability to effectively document accomplishments
- Travel with overnight stays required
To Apply, please go to our website www.SynergeticsDCS.com and select the "About" tab and then the "About Us" tab, scroll down just a bit until you see the "Apply Here" button. This will take you directly to our Career Opportunities page where you can then apply for the Sr. Network Engineer position in MS. Thank you again for your interest in working with Synergetics.
Synergetics Diversified Computer Services, Inc.
Get fresh Senior Network Systems Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.