IT Company based in Starkville, Mississippi, offers a job opportunity for a CCTV/Access Control Security Lead Technician who will be responsible for installation, termination and configuration, with or without direct supervision, of access control devices, such as: card readers, request to exits, electrified door hardware, access control panels, power supplies, and CCTV and DVR surveillance cameras, cable pathway systems and various cable that includes but is not limited to: twisted pair cable, low voltage cable and coax. A good understanding of relay’s and normally closed/normally open circuits would be preferred. These installations are performed in both new construction and retro-fit applications.
University degree or equivalent in IT, computer science or relevant field of study. Advance degree and Industry certifications in CCTV, Access Control, AXIS, and MS Electronic Protection Systems license also preferred, but not required.
- Install the strike and magnetic locks
- Install CCTV /DVR, surveillance cameras
- Install cable pathway systems
- Install various access control devices
- Install, terminate, test, label and document horizontal, backbone and other cables
- Program access control panels and systems
- Configure the head end equipment
- Performs routine maintenance, troubleshooting, and resolution of security network problems
- End-user system training post installation
- Perform other duties, as required
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
- 3-5 years experience
- Experience in installation, service, and maintenance of CCTV, Access Control, intercom, clock, bell, and CATV
- Proficient in low-voltage cabling and termination (phone, cable, network, CCTV, and Access Control)
- Knowledge of architectures for video surveillance, streaming data and core network technologies such as routing and switches
- Exposure to operation and security configuration of Physical Security Devices (Access Control, IP Cameras, Video Stream Managers)
- Be able to develop specifications, design systems and deliver proposals
- Presentations and technical briefings internally to sales teams; externally to vendors and customers
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Strong Computing/Network skills
- Strong Customer Service skills
Travel Required: Monday - Friday with overnight stays
Synergetics Diversified Computer Services, Inc.
Why Work Here?Synergetics is a leading IT services consulting firm that specializes in the delivery of technology throughout the United States. For over twenty-seven years, our focus has been to provide industry-wide technology solutions to address client needs and help organizations understand how to utilize that technology to be successful. We partner with the top industries to bring clients the most competitive pricing and products available. Whether you are looking for network support, cabling, personal devices, mobility, security, backup, cloud or fundamental training, our IT professionals are ready to serve. See more at: http://www.syndcs.com.
Benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision insurances offered, 401K w/ Emplyr matching, generous holiday and vacation schedules.