Medical Assistant (Part-Time / Saturday Only)
SynergenX Health — Burr Ridge
We at SynergenX Health are here to offer customized programs for everyone’s health goals and needs. We specialize in helping people change their lifestyle by assisting them with one of our personalized programs such as hormone replacement for hormonal imbalance, treatment of dietary consultations, nutrition programs and weight loss treatments.
A Medical Assistant is responsible for providing treatment to the patients and creating a positive relationship with the patients. They will also have day to day lab operations that must be taken care of with knowledge and precision. Must be flexible with late hours, friendly attitude, and enjoys interacting with providers and patients. Applicant needs to have some experience with computer skills. Our goal is to provide excellent care with exceptional patient encounters that starts with you!
- Perform vitals, routine blood draws, administering intramuscular and subcutaneous injections per the providers request.
- Maintain lab equipment, documentation of all lab results and quality controls.
- Runs labs in-house or having them ready to be run at another facility with proper labs ordered for each patient.
- Weekly inventory and communication among others.
- Helps assist the front desk duties when needed.
- Strong work ethic.
- Must have High School diploma or GED.
- Preferred Medical Assistant from accredited school or at least graduated from Phlebotomy school.
- Friendly/outgoing attitude towards patients.
- Easily able to adapt to fast-paced environment.
- Back ground check and drug test.
Must have availability for Saturday shifts.
Job type: Part- Time