Synerfac Springfield, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job: Warehouse Associate
Job Type: Full Time -Contract to Hire
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Picks up the required cases of product and loads them onto pallets.
- Delivers completed order(s) to the appropriate loading area.
- Reviews orders specifications to load to ensure case count is accurate.
- Loads and unloads trucks & trailers.
- Moves product, shells and pallets throughout the warehouse.
- General warehousing includes, but are not limited to, pallets, shells, dock loading, dock unloading, general warehousing, production forklift, truck stripping, replenishing, general utility responsibilities, picking product, recycling, repack and general cleaning.
- Maintain and handle large moving piece of equipment in an efficient and safe manner. Company certification of qualification to operate must be achieved/received.
- Cleans loading area by disposing of trash in designated receptacle(s).
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Equivalent of high school diploma or G.E.D certification and 2+ years experience in a warehouse environment or equivalent job duties.
- Experience utilizing a pallet jack required.
- Experience utilizing various warehouse equipment, including, but not limited to, forklift, shrink wrap machinery.
- Communication - Effectively and coherently conveys relevant information to managers/supervisors and coworkers. Listens to and understands others.
- Customer Service - Meets and exceeds expectations of managers/supervisors and coworkers. Acts in a professional, courteous, and cooperative manner.
- Ethics - Seeks guidance before problems occur and promptly reports concerns or potential violations in accordance with reporting procedures.
- Information Gathering - Refers to a variety of sources such as Company policy manuals, employee handbook and external resources. Compiles and organizes all the facts required to respond to request(s).
- Interpersonal Skills - Develops openness and trust with others. Expresses opposing views in a tactful manner. Makes others feel comfortable.
- Multitasking - Shifts back and forth as needed between two or more activities or sources of information. Can handle more than one assignment or responsibility during a given time period.
- Safety – Orientation - Follows and promotes the Company rules and procedures. Shows an appreciation and sets an example for safe work behavior. Does not take inappropriate risks
- Must be able to achieve and maintain required case pick per hour
SynerfacWhy Work Here?
A great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a long standing organization that offers growth.
Transportation and Storage