*** Job Located in Robbinsville and Florence, NJ***
We are partnering with a Fortune 500 Company to hire Top Tier Industrial Maintenance Mechanics to perform Electrical / Mechanical assigned tasks on automated conveyors, packaging and distribution equipment.
- Utilizes working knowledge and experience in the areas of VFDs, Motors/Wiring configurations, PLCs, Computers, Electrical Schematics, Control Circuits, Electrical Distribution Systems, and Preventive / Predictive maintenance.
- Mechanical expertise, to include, but not limited to, Precision Alignment, Rigging, Tensioning fasteners & belts, Lubrication, Lacing & tracking of belt systems, Mechanical drawings, and Preventive/Predictive maintenance.
- Assist in formulating standards / work procedures while performing those duties and provide work order feedback on discrepancies noted in service delivery.
- Assigned tasks list to include, but not limited to repairs and preventive maintenance on conveying systems, power transmissions, and other power driven rotating equipment. Repairs and preventive maintenance to be performed in conformance with established standards.
- Education: Possess a high school degree or an approved GED. Associate degree in Industrial Maintenance, or equivalent, preferred, but not required.
- Five years’ experience in industrial electrical / mechanical maintenance preferred.
- Must be able to operate and have knowledge of simple and complex heavy industrial equipment such as forklifts, scissors lifts, and boom lifts.
- Must have working knowledge of the following: proper use of hand / power tools, shop math, pneumatic, power transmissions, parts nomenclature, measurements, and fasteners.
Why Work Here?Synerfac is a privately-owned, long-standing (30+ yrs) staffing company, HQ in New Castle, DE.
Great room for growth and benefits available.