GENERAL LABOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Follow instructions from Team Leader.
* Set up work area in a safe and effective manner to enable the safe operation of the position.
* Complete all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
* Assist in loading / unloading vaults utilizing lift tables and lifting equipment.
* Put handles on handles on vaults using hand held tools.
* Place equipment on various conveyor systems for further processing
* Scrape waste material from products
* Cross train on different positions.
* Clear and keep work areas clean of debris
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* High school degree, GED or equivalent educational experience; vocational school or trade apprenticeships a plus
* Must be 18 years of age
* Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 50 pounds occasionally, and 10 pounds to 25 pounds frequently.
* Remain on feet, active for 10 hours per day. Must be able to kneel, bend, and squat frequently.
* Provide quality assurance check points to keep quality standards high
* Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
* Ability to pass physical and drug test
* Reliable mode of transportation required
* Construction experience preferred