Expired: 1 day ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is a real estate firm with annual revenues near $30 Million. They provide real estate development, general contracting, construction management and facilities management services. Their services are mainly provided in the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States and have offices in Maryland and Washington, DC.
The Superintendent efficiently manages the field construction of the project to include interior renovations, vertical transportation, roofing and civil construction inclusive of base build. The person hired for this position will be tasked with organizing, planning, scheduling and executing the safe works of the necessary trades, staying within budget and ensuring the quality of work as specified. Qualified Superintendents always operate in the best interest of Banneker Ventures, in all matters. He/She is also responsible for administrative duties such as completing daily construction reports and proficiency with approved software. A good fit for this role is: accustomed to traveling; they"re an effective communicator with the main office; aggressive and creative in approaching schedule activities; they are well-liked and respected on the job site.
* Analyze, interpret and implement construction documents.
* Manage and maintain subcontractors to deliver projects on-time or ahead of schedule.
* Responsible for daily administrative reporting and frequent contact with the Project Manager.
* Enforces job site safety.
* Conducts and documents regular safety/toolbox talks. Maintains a safe job site. Maintains safety records and documents safety plans.
* Assists in the resolution of field issues and change orders.
* Must pass background and security screens employment purposes and project access to government facilities. Must be able to attain a security clearance.
* Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management and a minimum of 8 years of relevant field experience; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
* Knowledge of construction from GC aspect, understanding of scheduling and budgets, analyze drawings/specs, familiar with subcontractor documents and procedures.
* Experience with elevator repairs, alterations and modernizations is desired.
* Experience on government contracts is a plus.
* Well-organized, reliable and deadline driven.
* Available to work evenings, nights and weekends as required.
Synerfac Technical Staffing
Trenton,NJ 08608 USA
Get fresh Senior Construction Superintendent jobs daily straight to your inbox!
Thanks for letting us know
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
People Searching Senior Construction Superintendent Also Searched