- Expired: July 02, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Sr. Consultant to join our growing team. The Sr. Consultant would be supporting The National Coordination Office (NCO) for Networking and Information Technology Research and Development (NITRD) that supports the coordination, planning, budget, and assessment activities for the Federal government's NITRD program. The NITRD Program is the primary mechanism by which the Government coordinates its unclassified networking and information technology (IT) research and development (R&D) investments. This position is located in Washington, DC.
- Provide subject matter expertise to their assigned interagency working groups, to include researching topic areas, drafting meeting agendas, recommending, and contacting selected speakers, following up on action items, and drafting meeting summaries.
- Assist in the writing and editing of technical reports and planning documents (e.g., federal plans, workshop reports, workplans, timelines, and other reports, documents, as appropriate).
- MA/MS Degree required. Consultant will be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in all functional duties/responsibilities as defined.
- Ability to attain and retain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Full Time
- Temporarily Remote (COVID-19)
Our hiring process is 100% online.
Synectics is a solutions specialist company focused on federal data - gathering, storing, cleaning, analyzing, visualizing, reporting on, and ultimately making it meaningful for stakeholders and their constituents. We call ourselves "Synecticians" because we fuse our ideas and disciplines in every deliverable. We assemble experienced SMEs and solution architects - from different walks of life -to deliver excellence in information technology and data management. It is a privilege to play a behind-the-scenes role in applications that improve the quality of life in America and promote the health and welfare of our citizens.
Our motto? Making Data Meaningful!
Synectics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.We offer a competitive salary and an impressive full benefits package that includes:
Health and Wellbeing
Tuition & Training Assistance
Professional Membership Subscription
Technical e-Learning Trainings
Computer Purchase Program
Medical, Dental, and Vision
Paid Time Off (PTO)
11 Paid Holidays
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
401 (k) Retirement Plan w/Company Match
Discretionary Profit Sharing
Pre-tax Transportation Benefits
Health Savings & Flexible Spending Offerings
We pride ourselves on fostering an environment that supports professional development, growth, and diversity.
Learn more about our benefits and perks at smdi.com/careers. Be sure to follow our social pages to be the first to hear about new positions at Synectics!
Synectics for Management Decisions Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Synectics for Management Decisions Inc