Business Process Reengineering Specialist - Senior
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Business Process Reengineering Specialist - Data Quality to apply process improvement and reengineering methodologies and principles. The position is contingent upon the contract award.
Minimum/General Experience: Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in a Business Process Reengineering Specialist or related role.
- Apply process improvement and reengineering methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization projects.
- Provide group facilitation, interviewing, training, and provides additional forms of knowledge transfer.
- Key coordinator between multiple project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineering efforts.
- Apply as appropriate, activity data modeling, transaction flow analysis, and internal control and risk analysis, modern business methods and applies performance measurement techniques.
- Assist in establishing standards for information systems procedures.
- Develops and applies organization-wide information models for use in designing and building integrated, shared software and database management systems.
- Construct sound, logical business improvement opportunities consistent with corporate Information Management guiding principles, cost savings, and system architecture objectives.
- May provide daily supervision and direction to other business reengineering specialists and web architects.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Ability to understand physical database structures
- Ability to perform data analysis on source and target databases
- Ability to analyze data migration plans to include mapping of source to target databases.
- Ability to perform data quality validation from source to target databases and perform data analysis on the discrepancies found in a timely basis and be able to turnaround quickly.
- Ability to setup and maintain data profiling tool.
- Ability to export data from the database to other targets (e.g., MS Excel).
- Ability to import data from other source include MS Access, MySQL, and MS Excel file to an Oracle database.
- Ability to use oracle SQL loader
- Experience with ETL (Extract Transform & Load) process and tools
- Experience in writing complex SQL and PL/SQL
- Ability to fine tune SQL for performance
- Ability to create database objects (tables, indexes, similar and related objects)
- Ability to write database procedures, packages, functions, and triggers.
- Experience in the following:
- SQL Plus.
- Relational RDBMS such as Oracle and MySQL
- TOAD for Oracle or Oracle SQL Developer
- Oracle SQL Developer for MySQL or MySQL Workbench
- Unix Shell Scripts
- Agile/DevSecOps experience and tools such as Rally
- Oracle and MySQL Amazon cloud database services
- Experience communicating with development teams, business users, and project managers.
- Experience in preparing and documenting technical information for use by development teams, as well as for presentation.
BS Degree in a Management or Technical discipline from an accredited institution or equivalent in applicable experience. Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, MIS, Information Technology is preferred.
Synectics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary and an impressive full benefits package that includes employee medical and dental, 401k, company paid life and short/long term disability insurance and paid leave. along with an environment that supports professional development and growth. Our hiring process is 100% online.
Synectics for Management Decisions Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Synectics for Management Decisions Inc