The Sr. Systems Analyst’s role is to provide IT solutions and support to the product development team at engineering location. This position will be part of a globally distributed team that delivers and supports IT solutions to enable product engineering teams to design, build and test products.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Technology
• At least 8 years’ experience in IT system administration
• Experience supporting software/hardware product development teams while adhering to Corporate Security, and Corporate IT policies and procedures.
• Strong Experience with Wintel systems
• Experience with Virtualization Platforms such as, VMware and OpenStack.
• Experience building and supporting Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery Applications/Tools such as Jenkins, GIT, Chef, ELK, Nagios, and Artifactory.
• Technical knowledge of Networks, PCs, Active Directory, SAN / NAS environments.
• Must be able to build and manage images on workstation and server OS.
• Experience with Public and Private Cloud Services.
• Ability to be comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Maintains familiarity with Rockwell Automation information security policies, baselines and procedures. Conducts all tasks in accordance with the requirement to comply with security controls.