- Maintain and complete accurate records.
- Operate washers, dryers, autoclaves, scales, etc.
- Clean production equipment using Clean in Place (CIP) equipment.
- Set up and disassemble product equipment.
- Operate specific in-process devices associated with the equipment (i.e. conductivity. temperature, pH meters, etc.)
- Years of Experience 0-3.
- Must have experience in GMP/GLP
- Knowledge in upstream or downstream manufacturing
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Applicable knowledge in UF/DF process equipment.
- Must stay within GMP compliance at all times.
- Must be experienced operating all referenced equipment.
- Must have specific experience working in an aseptic environment.
- Record keeping experience required.
- Must be familiar with general safety procedure and guidelines.
- Must be self motivated and have a strong attention to detail.
- Good communication and team work skills required.
- Production support (buffer or media prep) experience, preferred