Pay Rate: $45.00- $48.00/hr W2 Contract
Hardware Test Engineer- Mayfield Heights, OH
Leading manufacturer of automation equipment is seeking a Sr. Hardware Test Engineer for their Mayfield Heights, OH location.
- Responsible for developing evidence based value strategy for post marketed products and/or pipeline assets, via scientific approaches to support global value and market access strategies for products in key markets and from different business units.
- Participate in the development of Global HEOR research strategies that support the value proposition for products in key clinical areas.
- Leads evidence creation through HEOR scientific studies, including large scale real world evidence (RWE) studies and health economic analysis.
- Implements HEOR studies from inception to completion, including preparing study protocols, statistical analysis plan (SAP), study reports, abstracts and manuscripts.
- Performs analyses of large healthcare databases (e.g., insurance claims, electronic medical records).
- Conducts health economic analysis, including but not limited to cost minimization analysis, cost effectiveness, cost utility analysis and budget impact model.
- Manages research projects internally and/or with external health economics vendors, including scientific guidance, contracting, and budgets.
- Coordinates product and project activities and assures the timelines and deliverables.
- Interacts with and presents to multiple departments within the company including global market access, HTA, clinical affairs, market research, clinical and product marketing, and publication teams.
- Builds relationships with Key Opinion Leaders across stakeholder landscape: Physicians, Providers, Payers, Policy makers and Professional Societies to deliver and reinforce the value message of robotic-assisted surgery in key clinical areas.
- Delivers and presents research findings through congress abstracts and/or manuscripts where possible.
- Master’s degree in Health Economics, Epidemiology, Outcomes Research or Health Services Research.
- 2+ more years of experience in conducting RWE studies using large healthcare database and/or health economic modeling.
- Proficient in statistical programming using SAS, R, SQL, and other analytical tools.
- 2+ years of experience in managing research projects internally and/or with external vendors.
- Doctorate degrees in Health Economics, Epidemiology, Outcomes Research, or Health Services Research.
- 4+ more years of experience in conducting RWE studies using large healthcare database and/or health economic modeling.
- Record of publications in health economics, health services research, epidemiology or clinical journals.
- Experience of supporting global data, evidence, marketing, and market access needs.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment within a global matrix organization; working with various multi-disciplinary teams.
Synectics serves an extremely diverse client base which represents an equally diverse range of industries and institutions. The technologies we support have always been responsive to this extremely broad spectrum. In order to fully engage with this continually changing commercial and technological landscape, our employees must draw on their own varying interests, skills and backgrounds. This insight, reflected in our daily practices, has always been our fundamental strength as a company, and it continues to serve us well in all our efforts.