Major Telecommunications company seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their Rochester, NY team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
3 Year Contract - Responsibilities:
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Facilitate the process in transitioning assets and liabilities of a company to another designated company.
- Setup Bill Manager registrations for new customers as well as troubleshoot any minor issues.
- Setup STAAS registrations for new customers as well as troubleshoot any minor issues.
- Act as a liaison and point of contact between stakeholders
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- High School Diploma
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in troubleshooting telecom issues
**3 Year Contract**