Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $23 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental,
Supply Chain Customer Service Representative IV
Exceptional customer service is expected by performing all functions and initiatives to support the daily business needs of the department. Representative may work with wholesalers, hospitals, Direct to physician, and serialized product costumers. Objectives are: processing EDI, phone, mail, or fax orders; direct communication with multiple stakeholders, sales force, other internal departments; follow complete customer inquiries or complaint activities through to resolution. Follow and complete customer credit and debit memos and product returns through completion; interact with warehouse and transportation teams to resolve inquiries concerning shipping discrepancies.
• Understand and create working relationships with other internal disciplines such as receivables, pricing, marketing, returned goods, warehousing, planning, transportation, and others.
• Establish and maintain documentation and incorporate new procedures into existing job aids, tools, etc. Oversee and administer the monitoring and updating of the customer support content of the online resource manual for the team. Communicate updates to key business partners to ensure compliance and adhere to AbbVie policies and procedures.
• Demonstrate expertise and serve as the subject matter expert during compliance audits relevant to business segments by providing and interpreting business data. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by completing training requirements and offsite visitation to meet relevant stakeholders. Maintains open communication with management regarding audit findings and proposes plan of action for resolution.
• Complete all required training to be able to function in various aspects of position. Complete continuing education as instructed including seminars and annual procedure reviews.
• Serve as the customer's advocate and liaison to quickly and fairly resolve service problems for customers.
• Understand and create working relationships with other internal disciplines such as receivables, pricing, marketing, returned goods, warehousing, planning, transportation and others.
• Work with customers and AbbVie personnel to achieve mutually agreeable lead-times for product deliveries and schedule activities to consistently achieve those lead-times.
• Process and satisfactorily close customer Inquiries within designated time-frame
• Suggest opportunities/methods and procedures to improve operations, elevate service levels and reduce operational expense.
• Implement specific sales promotional strategies and programs as directed by sales management.
List required and preferred qualifications (up to 10). Include education, skills and experience.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent required to ensure ability to read and understand training and job aids written in English and communicate with US based customers.
• Professional written and verbal communication skills to interact with, build, and maintain relationships with all levels of the organization.
• Initiative and innovative skills are required to identify and implement business process improvements.
• Excellent organization and follow up skills are critical to ensure timely distribution of product and communication across the supply chain.
• Ability to understand the implications of new information. Must possess critical and strategic thinking skills to draw conclusions which results in solutions to potential issues.
Synectics serves an extremely diverse client base which represents an equally diverse range of industries and institutions. The technologies we support have always been responsive to this extremely broad spectrum. In order to fully engage with this continually changing commercial and technological landscape, our employees must draw on their own varying interests, skills and backgrounds. This insight, reflected in our daily practices, has always been our fundamental strength as a company, and it continues to serve us well in all our efforts.
Synectics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AddressNorth Chicago, IL
BusinessView all jobs at Synectics Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?