- Conduct bench work to support advancement of drug targets and explore cellular pathways in autoimmune and inflammatory diseases.
- Execution of in vitro experiments using cell lines and primary cells
- Generation of high quality experimental data following standard protocols using cell-based, molecular biology and protein assay techniques /methods
- Analysis, basic interpretation, and quality control of quantitative and experimental data
- Maintenance of accurate and current records of research activities
- BS or MS in Cellular Biology, Immunology or a related discipline with techniques associated with that area
- Ability to Identify and address technical problems
- Sterile cell culture (human and rodent cell lines, primary cells)
- Cell-based assay techniques and methods (e.g. cell viability, signal transduction, proliferation)
- Familiarity with spreadsheets, databases, and analysis/graphing programs
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organization and process-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work within timelines
- Knowledge of molecular biology and protein measurement techniques/methods
- Experience working with immune cells/epithelial cells/fibroblasts
- Experience in medium-throughput screening of small molecules and biologics
- Proficiency in data reporting
- Some experience in that discipline 2-4 years preferred.
- Familiarity with GMP and GLP and good documentation skills.