Logistics Analyst III
Synectic Solutions Inc Ridgecrest, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for an opportunity to work with a talented team and expand your experience as a Logistician?
SSI needs to add a Logistics Analyst III to support our current list of services provided to the U.S. Navy.
This position is established in support of the Precision Strike Weapons Program Office (PMA-201), the Integrated Program Team (IPT) and the PMA-201 Bomb Fuze programs located at NAWC WD China Lake, located at Ridgecrest, California.
The incumbent will serve as the Deputy, Assistant Program Manager, Logistics (DAPML) as a focal point for all logistics issues, with respect to PMA-201 Bomb Fuze programs.
- Provide logistics leadership, program management, technical assistance, guide and direct logistics support to Logistics Manager Specialists, Program Manager for Logistics (APML) at PMA 201, and the IPT Lead on all logistics topics, issues, and concerns.
- Responsible for coordinating with the APML, the development and execution of the Bomb Fuze Logistics program, budgets, and associated budget development processes.
- Review All Weapons Information System (AWIS) Firing Reports, Conventional Ordnance Discrepancy Reports, DRWEB modules and relevant technical manuals and maintenance procedures.
- Provide inventory management coordination with the Naval Operations Logistics Support Center (NOLSC) is required for directing movement of assets, as well as receipt, inspection, and shipping policies.
- Provide acquisition logistics guidance of DOD and Navy acquisition policies.
Your key duties will be to:
If you believe the above duties align with your experience and this great opportunity sounds like it is the career path you wish to pursue, then you are encouraged to apply for and considered for this key position:
- Education: BS or BA degree Acquisition, Logistics Management, Business, or Management.
- ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: An additional five (5) years of acquisition or operational logistics management experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
- Experience: At least six (6) years of experience in acquisition logistics support or maintenance engineering. A minimum of four (4) years of specific experience in technical analysis of logistics acquisition requirements analysis as well as experience demonstrating ability to independently perform ILS studies, analysis, and evaluations in support of DoD weapons systems or equipment, both air vehicle and avionics.
- ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: Society of Logistics Engineers (SOLE) Logistician certification program as a Demonstrated Master Logistician (DML) plus three (3) additional years of recent experience in acquisition logistics support or maintenance engineering.
- Must have a working knowledge of DOD and Navy acquisition policies.
- Shall be proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
- Some Travel may be required.
Clearance: Position requires a Secret Clearance and must be maintained for the entire employment.
This position requires working knowledge of the entire conventional and precision guided munitions programs fuze systems; All Weapons Information System (AWIS) Firing Report, DRWEB modules and relevant technical manuals and maintenance procedures.
An additional five (5) years of operational Navy/Marine Corps ordnance inventory management experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
Additional Preferred Experience:
- DAWIA Program Management or acquisition Life Cycle Logistics Level III Certification or industry equivalent.
- Acquisition Logistics or operational logistics experience with precision strike weapons, Bombs, and bomb fuzes in particular.
- Demonstrated experience with the Defense Acquisition System and DoD 5000 series guidance and regulations.
What You Can Expect from Us
- Positive Office environment
- Professional and knowledgeable team and leadership
What is in it for Me?
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits, including:
- Company-subsidized PPO Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Education Assistance
- Company-subsidized Corporate Fitness Program
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance with an option to increase coverage.
- Company-paid Short- and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Company-paid Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible hours
- Opportunities for on-the-job training
What Your Experience Working for Us Will Be Like?
Ask any of our employees and they will tell you SSI is a great place to work! We take pride in fostering and upbeat and positive culture where our employees can thrive. Our teams work hard to continuously improve on our performance in a manner that enhances the mission of the agencies we service while expanding our work to continuously improve on our performance in a manner that enhances the mission of the agencies we serve while expanding opportunities for our employees and our company.
At SSI, we believe that excellence and commitment breed success: for our employees, for our customers, and for our company. Our culture is special for our industry. We cultivate a diverse workforce that includes equal parts military and civilian experience, young and old, male, and female. We encourage constructive interaction at all levels to benefit from unique perspectives of each employee, and we support each other through mentoring and teamwork. An atmosphere of excellence permeates everything we do, and that starts with you.
Powered by JazzHR
Synectic Solutions Inc
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Synectic Solutions Inc