- Posted: 5 days ago
Looking for an opportunity to work with a talented team and expand your experience in supporting Weapons Test and Evaluation (T&E) projects?
SSI needs to add an Electrician to support our current list of services provided to the U.S. Navy. These positions, located at the White Sands Missile Range (WSMR) in White Sands, New Mexico, will provide engineering, technical, logistics, and administrative support in the planning, maintenance, preparation, execution, launch operations and post-test phases to the W Department of the Navy Surface Warfare Center, Port Hueneme Division (NSWC PHD).
- Performs a variety of electrical trade functions such as the installation, maintenance, or repair of equipment for the generation, distribution, or utilization of electric energy.
- Work involves most of the following: Installing or repairing any of a variety of electrical equipment such as generators, transformers, switchboards, controllers, circuit breakers, motors, heating units, conduit systems, or other transmission equipment; working from blueprints, drawings, layouts, or other specifications; locating and diagnosing trouble in the electrical system or equipment; working standard computations relating to load requirements of wiring or electrical measuring and testing instruments
If this aligns with your experience and sounds like it is the career path you wish to progress, these are the requirements to be considered for this position:
- Must have three years progressive experience as an Electrician.
- Must possess New Mexico Journeyman Electrician License and a valid driver's license.
This position is contingent upon contract award and is anticipated to start in May of 2023.
Must possess a valid driver’s license. U.S. Citizenship and must be able to obtain and maintain U.S. DoD SECRET Security Clearance required for hire, and to be maintained throughout employment. All candidates will be required to pass background screening to include SSN, Driver Record, and Criminal Background Investigation.
What You Can Expect from Us
- Positive Office environment
- Professional and knowledgeable team and leadership
- Business Office hours
What's In It for Me?
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits, including:
- Company-subsidized PPO Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Education Assistance
- Company-subsidized Corporate Fitness Program
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance with an option to increase coverage.
- Company-paid Short- and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Company-paid Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible hours
- Opportunities for on-the-job training
What Your Experience Working for Us Will Be Like
Ask any of our employees and they will tell you SSI is a great place to work with an upbeat and positive culture. We take pride in our work to continuously improve on our performance in a manner that enhances the mission of the agencies we serve while expanding opportunities for our employees and our company.
About Synectic Solutions, Inc. (SSI)
Synectic Solutions, Inc. (SSI), is an award-winning, 20-year government contracting agency focused on the areas of logistics, engineering, management, and information technology. SSI is a growing organization committed to exceeding customer expectations, to continually improving all products, services, and processes, and to perform all work with the commitment to upholding the highest standards and ethics.
Ready to apply?
If this job sounds like a fit for you, then click on the ‘apply’ button below. Good luck!
Powered by JazzHR
Synectic Solutions Inc
ConstructionView all jobs at Synectic Solutions Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?